Are you really worried about your extra body fat? Do you wish to look slim and sexy? Are you tired of trying fad diets or worthless slimming supplements?
If yes, then it’s time to give Phentermine a try.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is a strong and quick weight loss solution for overweight ladies and gents, who are bothered about their rigid fat.
In 1959, this weight loss medication was launched in US, but now it is manufactured by many other companies.
Objectives of Phentermine
Phentermine is a great and effective weight loss supplement that aims to benefit you in many ways.
- 1. When a body is not able to get rid of useless fat then it keeps on storing around your hips, belly, thighs, arms and other areas. As a result, your body mass keeps on increasing and looks awful. Phentermine promises to burn cut down already stored body fat.
- 2. Overweight can lead you to some serious diseases. Many people died due to high-cholesterol level and heart issues. Stroke and hypertension are also caused due to obesity. Too much consumption of fattening food items, including junk food, cold drinks and fried snacks causes major health issues. Phentermine is helpful in appetite suppression. Its amazing formula controls your hunger, and you will notice a sudden but positive change in your eating routine.
- 3. Obesity doesn’t just affect you physically, but you may notice a great change in your mental activities as well. Obesity can drag your mind to negativity, which can cause depression, stress and anxiety issues. Phentermine is made up of powerful ingredients that have the ability to control your mood.
Who Should Not Take Phentermine?
Phentermine should be used only after your doctor recommendation. In most of the countries, selling Phentermine without prescription is illegal.
Tell your doctor clearly about your condition if you:
- Are high blood pressure patient
- Suffering from kidney disease
- Have diabetes
- Have thyroid disorder
- Are allergic to yellow food color or aspirin
Don’t take Phentermine if you are under following conditions:
- A heart patient – coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, heart beat problems, stroke, etc.
- Patient of pulmonary hypertension
- Uncontrolled or severe high blood pressure problem
- Overactive thyroid issue
- Drug addict
- Allergic to amphetamines, cold medications stimulants or diet pills
- Under 16 years old
Pregnant ladies usually get concerned about their weight, but it is quite normal. Taking any drug, including weight loss pills can harm your baby.
Mummies, who breast feed their babies should also avoid taking any kind of medicine without permission of their doctor. Medicines can get mix up with their blood and transfer in to the milk that can affect your baby. That medicine may not be harmful for you, but it can be fatal for your infant. So be careful.
Special Instructions About Phentermine
- Don’t share Phentermine with any other person, especially drug addicts. It is not just ethically wrong, but it can also cause serious damage to other people because you never know if it is suitable for them or not.
- Tell your doctor if medicine is not working properly, or you noticed sudden increase in hunger pangs. Don’t try to increase the dosage of Phentermine without your doctor’s consent because it can lead to disastrous consequences.
- Take Phentermine for only short span. Don’t take for more than few weeks.
- Don’t stop consumption of Phentermine all of a sudden else you may have to experience some unpleasant symptoms.
- Consult a medical specialist for proper guidance.
- Store Phentermine at room temperature. Make sure if it is away from heat and moisture.
HOW MUCH PHENTERMINE YOU SHOULD TAKE?
Phentermine comes in the form of pills and capsules with different dosage:
- 15 mg
- 30 mg
- 37.5 mg
Take Phentermine as prescribed by a certified doctor. Don’t increase the amount nor miss any dosage. Strictly follow the given prescription.
When to Take Phentermine?
As mentioned earlier, Phentermine is manufactured by different brands these days. Some labels of Phentermine can be taken:
- Before breakfast on an empty stomach
- After 2 hours of breakfast
- With or without food
- Not after 6 pm to avoid sleep issues
What If You Miss Your Dose?
If you missed your Phentermine dose someday, afterwards take it as soon as you remember it. If it’s already the time of next dose, then skip it. Don’t take an overdose as it can be dangerous.
Consequences of Phentermine Overdose?
Seek medical emergency as soon as possible because an overdose of Phentermine can cause death.
The Side Effects of Phentermine?
Go to your doctor as soon as any kind of allergic reactions occur including wheezing, trouble breathing, chest tightness, swelling on your lips, face, throat or tongue.
Remember that Phentermine can affect people in different ways. Sometimes, it shows speedy results, but at times it requires a lot of patience. This is because every human body reacts differently to medication depending upon their immunity level.
Phentermine diet pills are not a new formula. It is used by a number of people since many years.
It is one of the most effective weight loss solution that is consumed by a large number of people.
You can check out thousands of reviews by its old as well as current users.
To avoid any inconvenience you should ask your doctor before buying it.